Unlike other fats, our bodies can't produce omega-3 fatty acids independently. Since it's mainly derived from our foods, many of us don't eat enough foods containing omega-3s. Although it's found in fish, nuts, and leafy vegetables, it's pretty common to have an omega-3 nutritional gap.
That's where the Nutri-Patch Omega-3 topical skin patch can help. When used as directed, it can boost your body's omega-3 levels and provide you with some of the following benefits:
- Reduction of depression and anxiety symptoms
- Lowered risk of certain eye diseases
- Lowers the cholesterol that can cause heart attacks and stroke
- Fights inflammation
- Boosts autoimmune systems
- Reduced risk of some types of cancer
- Helps with asthma
- Alleviates menstrual pain
- It helps improve the quality of sleep
How to Use the Nutri-Patch Omega-3 Skin Patch
Unlike pills or drinks that require you to stick to a strict schedule, our transdermal patches deliver 8 to 12 continuous hours of nutrients. Each box contains 30 patches, enough to ensure you are stocked up for an entire month.
Plus, it only takes three simple steps to begin reaping the benefits that each omega-3 patch can provide.
Step 1: Remove the patch from the exterior packaging.
Step 2: Gently peel the patch from the backing.
Step 3: Place the patch on a clean, dry, and relatively hair-free part of your body.
We recommend placing patches on the skin free of creams or lotions to get the maximum benefits. Although our patches are not waterproof, getting them wet is okay.
100% Drug-Free Nutrient Delivery
Our reservoir matrix system delivers micronutrients directly to your skin, where it is quickly absorbed. Each nutrient patch eliminates the need to remember an intake schedule or to be inconvenienced by swallowing pills or drinks full of dyes, fillers, binders, and latex.
Remember to look for any of our seven varieties, including Multinutrient, Multinutrient without iron, B-12 and B Complex, Antioxidant, Omega-3, Joint and Inflammation, and Sunshine D.
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids,
- EPA (ecosapentaenoic acid),
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid),
- Black Currant Seed Oil,
- Alpha Linolenic Acid [ALA] (omega-3),
- Gamma Linolenic Acid [GLA] (omega-6),
- Antarctic Krill Oil (Euphausia Superba),
- Coenzyme Q-10 (as Ubiquinol),
- Astaxanthin (Haematococcuspluvialis algae)